QUALITY BRAKES LTD – Specializes in Railway Market Research, Market Development, Sales, After Market Services and Troubleshooting.
Successful and effective commercial partnerships that create value
With its knowledgeable and skilled staff, exceptional connections and reputation among Railways industry and other commerce circles, Quality Brakes LTD. lobbies to make an initial business access into the Railways Israeli market easier and smoother for its partners, as a first pace of a long-term successful and effective commercial relationship, which creates value to both our partners and our clients.
Multi-layer client solutions
Our strength derives from our flexibility and our exceptional solutions package, made available to our clients through strong partnerships with international professional industry leaders. Since 1972, Quality Brakes LTD., has been acting as the sole representative of Knorr-Bremse Railway Division (KB) in Israel and began selling Brake systems to Israel Railways (ISR) and Israel Chemicals (ICL), first for freight wagons and later to ISR for passenger coaches and locomotives.
Areas of expertise
1. Train Braking Systems and solution.
2. Air Supply systems including compressors, sanding systems, and Driver Assistant and monitoring systems & mainframes.
3. Train electrical devices for passenger coaches.
4. Trains Brake Testing Rigs – Test Benches for workshops.
5. Train Automatic doors and control systems.
6. Train Driver simulators and training
In recent years, we also became the sole representatives of more corporations from the KB Group of Companies:
1) IFE Automatic Doors, Austria
2) POWER TECH Germany for electrical devices for passenger coaches
3) SYDAC SIMULATORS, Australia
4) EKA d.o.o. Macedonia for Test Benches
5) ICER Rail Braking Solutions (as part of Knorr-Bremse Railway Division)
The line of products produced and sold by the KB group of companies, can be found in 95% of the rolling stock in Israel including freight wagons, passenger coaches make Alstom, Siemens, Bombardier and locomotives make Alstom, Vossloh and partly also in the recently ordered Bombardier TRAXX E-locos, as well as in the Jerusalem Light Railway project.
IFE doors can be found in Bombardier, Siemens passenger coaches & Alstom Citadis LRV Jerusalem.
Our main activities
> Marketing activities
> Troubleshooting – constant contact around the clock with suppliers and local customers, ad-hoc visits to client’s premises
> Price and contract negotiations
> Market information source to our partners and customers
> Participating in relevant exhibitions and trade fairs
Quality Brakes LTD. is actively seeking to partner with additional companies in the railway industry.